Get a Notification If We Ever Make More LUV Seat Backpacks
The Luv Seat Back Pack, created with super durable repurposed airline seat leather, is ready for any adventure. Each bag has it's own visual personality acquired from the seat's journey. These characteristics are unique to every bag, making it truly one of a kind. Featuring water resistant leather and a easy care lining, adjustable shoulder straps, a handy exterior zip pocket for easy access, a padded laptop sleeve, and smaller interior pockets to keep your essentials safe & close when you're on-the go. By repurposing the leather, this bag conserves over 4,000 gallons of water and avoids 72% of CO2 emissions. Made in the USA.
- Upcycled 100% Navy Nylon lining
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Exterior side pockets
- Interior organization
- Water resistant upcycled leather
- Easy care lining
- Hand Numbered, Limited Edition
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Size Specifications:
- Body: 14 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 5 1/4"D
- Shoulder Straps: 17"L x 2 1/2"W
- Top Handle: 6 1/2"L x 3/4"W
- Cleaning: Looptworks has partnered with a non-profit, which provides employment & career training opportunities for adults with disabilities in the USA, to deconstruct and clean the seats. All seats are meticulously cleaned in a 2 step process: 1st with soap and water and 2nd with a non-toxic, water-based, biodegradable cleaning solution specifically made for leather products.
Learn More About Project LUV SEAT: